Welcome to Kenya and we hope and trust you will enjoy your stay.
Kenya is a country in East Africa bordering the Indian Ocean coast line. Its rich in sceneries including, savannahs, Lakelands, the dramatic Great Rift Valley and mountain highlands ,a home for a great variety of wildlife including the big five, and very hospitable people.
- Capital City: Nairobi (City in the Sun)
- Population: 48.46 million (2016) World Bank
- Currency: Kenyan shilling
- President: Uhuru Kenyatta
- Official languages: Swahili, English
- Tourist Sites: Safari visit to the Maasai Mara Reserve, known for its annual wildebeest migrations, Amboseli National Park, offering a view of Africa’s tallest Mountain, Mt Kilimanjaro, standing at 5,895m and Nairobi National Park, right in the heart of the city!
“Nairobi” is a Maasai word which translates to “cool waters” reference to the Nairobi River which flows in the city