GUIDELINES FOR RAISING QUOTATIONS THROUGH PROCUREMENT
FIRST AID SERVICES
Able to offer comprehensive first aid services and personnel for 24 hours for 3 days
- Company that provides transport services and has experience in offering services during international conferences
- Company with a variety of vehicles including; buses, tour van and saloon cars that can be used for delegates’ airport transfers and daily shuttle services.
- Has enough drivers to be used though out full day during the 3 day conference.
- Able to provide daily transport early morning to hospital and back for delegates for 4 days( conference days plus departure day
- Able to entertain and educate at the same time (edutainment)
- At least three (3) years’ experience in the entertainment industry.
- Able to offer variety of entertainment eg songs, poems dramatized verses, stand up comedies etc
- Worked with a number of artists and other service providers in the entertainment industry.
- Able to sing national anthem during conference opening and closing ceremonies
- Provide entertainment at the conference community village for 3 days
- Will offer entertainment during the pre-conference and main Conference
- Renowned Kenyan artists with lot of influence with the youth for the pre-conference
- Be able to give presentations around drug use and HIV and Haepatic C Prevention
- Able to offer entertainment during the cocktail party
- Experienced comedians
- A Group of Not more than 20
- Worked with proven and various organizations on prevention messaging on drugs and HIV/AIDS.
Master of Ceremony for Main Conference
- Previous MC experience in international conference locally or international
- Media Personality would be preferred but not mandatory
- Offer MC services for 3 days
Interested parties must submit there qoutations via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org